Pre-CanSkate & CanSkate: Refunds must be requested. Refunds will be prorated from the day of the request. The Skate Canada insurance fee is non-refundable.
Junior Academy & CanPower: There will be no refunds after 30 days in the program. Refund requests made within the time limit will be processed within 4 weeks. They will be prorated from the day of the request. The Skate Canada insurance fee is non-refundable.
Star 1/2 & Star 3+: No refunds for Star 1 and up unless illness or injury prevent participation.
Star 1/2 & Star 3+ Exit Policy:
- Inform the coaches/club of your desire to leave/quit.
- A meeting will be scheduled to discuss your exit and reasons. Participants of this meeting will include yourself, the Director of Skating, Club President and Club/Coach Liaison.
- If you were not able to find a solution to move forward with PGFSC, please follow these next steps:
- Pay all outstanding fees to the club (for the entire season(s) that you registered for)
- Our coaches will send you a final invoice within 7 days of the conclusion of the meeting. They must be paid in full.
- Once these things are done we will declare you in good standing.
Cold Weather Policy
All lessons will be cancelled if the temperature falls below -35°C.