Skate Canada Membership Fees
All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada for the current skating year. The annual membership fee is $45. This fee must be paid at the time of registration. Membership year is from September 1 to August 31. This fee is included in the CanSkate, CanPower, and Junior Academy registration fees. All Star Skaters and competitive skaters must include this fee at time of registration. This fee is non-refundable in all programs.
Membership Benefits include:
• Become part of the skating family and a national recognized association with a strong history and an outstanding national and international reputation.
• Expertly developed and professionally delivered Skate Canada Programs
• The opportunity to participate in interclub and invitational competitions
• Receive the option to purchase selected Skate Canada event tickets prior to the general public or at a discounted prices for members
• Opportunities to be recognized through a nationally standardized testing system for achieving specific figure skating skills